Saturday, August 6, 2011

Help me... help you!

Well, sort of. I need bitz, and I want to pay you for them! Built that Leman Russ and have all those exrtra weapons? Sell them to me! Decided to leave your battlewagon open to the air so all your nobs can feel the wind in their hai- ...teeth, sell me the extra armour plating. Built your Sentinel to be a lascannon toting Land Raider hunter? Sell me the plasma cannon and missile launcher and all that other good stuff.

I'm not made of money, so you won't be getting rich off of this, and I won't be selling the bitz... I just need to flesh out my bitz box. So give me a hand, sell me the extra shit you're not using, and we can both be happy!

PS: I'll take just about anything Games Workshop, including extra fantasy stuff. Fantasy bitz won't be very useful for my orks, but they'll be good conversion fodder for my =][=munda conversions.

Thanks in advance, friends!

Bill

Edit: Oops, forgot my contact information: thebill77718@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment